West of Market
West of Market is among the most desirable neighborhoods in Kirkland. The neighborhood curves around a hillside above Lake Washington with a large percentages of the houses having wonderful lake views. The neighborhood includes 800+ homes, five parks, and 9 homes registered with the historic society. Downtown Kirkland is within walking distance of at least the southern half of the neighborhood. The busy neighborhood association puts on an annual halloween parade, easter egg hunt, and summer picnic.
- Waverly Beach Park - This was my favorite park as a kid with its well-defined swimming area within the docks, sandy beach (concrete steps in my day), and playground with big swings. It's a shady, cool spot on a hot summer day under the big trees and by the lakeside. Parking is tight, so arrive early!
- Juanita Bay Park - This park occupies a former golf course. My Dad used to play there and said it was the soggiest course he'd ever played on. The soggy ground is now given over to a restored wetland with trails running through it. Watch for herons and the beaver dam. The old Market Street Bridge was found to be unsafe for vehicle traffic, so it was given over to the park as a bike and pedestrian pathway along the lake and through the wetland.
West of Market Homes
Breathtaking private oasis captures unparalleled views of the Lake, Mountains, Seattle skyline and spectacular sunsets. This custom built modern beauty was designed with ...
- Courtesy ofColdwell Banker Bain
Estate sale. Magnificent 75 feet of no bank SW facing waterfront on coveted Lake Ave West, Kirkland's premier location - the Gold Coast! Exclusive & rare opportunity to r...
- Bldg.Parcel B city of Kirkland
- Courtesy ofWindermere Real Estate/East
Tuscan-inspired architecture w/ traditional warmth & elegance. Curved walls, stacked stone, Brazilian cherry wood details & striking bridal staircase frame the grand foye...
- Courtesy ofWindermere R.E. Northeast, Inc
Exquisite Mediterranean built for elegant entertaining. Grand entry w sweeping staircase & architectural molding. Custom in/outdoor spaces & intimate living areas adorned...
- Courtesy ofHeaton Dainard, LLC
THIS WEST OF MARKET HOME IS STUNNING! Expansive Great room opens to front deck w/views of Lake+Mountains+City. Gourmet Kitchen w/6-burner Wolf Cook top, built-in sub zero...
- Courtesy ofRealogics Sotheby's Int'l Rlty
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. DMCA information
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…