West of Market
West of Market is among the most desirable neighborhoods in Kirkland. The neighborhood curves around a hillside above Lake Washington with a large percentages of the houses having wonderful lake views. The neighborhood includes 800+ homes, five parks, and 9 homes registered with the historic society. Downtown Kirkland is within walking distance of at least the southern half of the neighborhood. The busy neighborhood association puts on an annual halloween parade, easter egg hunt, and summer picnic.
- Waverly Beach Park - This was my favorite park as a kid with its well-defined swimming area within the docks, sandy beach (concrete steps in my day), and playground with big swings. It's a shady, cool spot on a hot summer day under the big trees and by the lakeside. Parking is tight, so arrive early!
- Juanita Bay Park - This park occupies a former golf course. My Dad used to play there and said it was the soggiest course he'd ever played on. The soggy ground is now given over to a restored wetland with trails running through it. Watch for herons and the beaver dam. The old Market Street Bridge was found to be unsafe for vehicle traffic, so it was given over to the park as a bike and pedestrian pathway along the lake and through the wetland.
West of Market Homes
Breathtaking private oasis captures unparalleled views of the Lake, Mountains, Seattle skyline and spectacular sunsets. This custom built modern beauty was designed with ...
- Courtesy ofColdwell Banker Bain
Nestled at the end of a private lane near Rose Pt beach is a spacious two story home beautifully sited on a lovely waterfront parcel. Level lakefront yard is framed by a ...
- Bldg.Burke-Farrars Div 29
- Courtesy ofWindermere Real Estate/East
Charming 1930 Craftsman cottage in desirable West of Market location. Home has had numerous updates and features 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a den, Living room with a wood b...
- Bldg.The town of Kirkland
- Courtesy ofWindermere Real Estate Central
Take in the stunning Lake Washington views from all levels in this remarkable and rare corner lot home located in the highly coveted and sought after West of Market neigh...
- Courtesy ofSterling Johnston Real Estate
Desirable West of Market Building Lot on Quiet Street! Imagine building your Kirkland custom home in West of Market! Live this 10 minute lifestyle close to work, schools,...
- Courtesy ofCentury 21 Northwest
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. DMCA information
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…