In 1998 the North and South Rose Hill neighborhoods were annexed to Kirkland. North Rose Hill has a busy neighborhood association - see their Facebook page.
- Lake Washington Institute of Technology - Technical college strong on technology programs such as Computer Security & Network Technology among many other programs.
- North Rose Hill Park or Woodlands Park - The park combines a beautiful natural setting of meadow, woodlands, and wetlands along with a big gazebo for events and a giant castle-like play structure.
- Kirkland Costco - Kirkland was first headquartered in Kirkland with its first warehouse store opening in Seattle. The headquarters moved subsequently to Issaquah. Costco's private label "Kirkland Signature" brand commemorates the company's founding in Kirkland. The busy Kirkland warehouse store keeps a tie between Costco and the city.
- Lake Washington High School - Home of the "Kangaroos"! The school was designed around a multi-grade house system: Earth, Wind, Water, and Fire Houses. Each house has a common area accommodating 90 students for joint activities. House teams of teachers work to individualize student curriculum and intervene where necessary for better achievement.
- Rose Hill Elementary School - Home of the "Racoons"!. All students at Rose Hill Elementary receive music instruction with a particularly strong choral program. Students at this school and others nearby participate in the Rose Hill Choir.
- Holy Family Parish School - Catholic parish K-8 school with an impressive academic record.
Rose Hill Houses
Stunning new construction in Rose Hill. This house offers a main level guest suite, hardwood floors throughout the main level, & huge kitchen w/beautiful wolf appliances....
- Courtesy ofWindermere Real Estate/East
GORGEOUS NEW CONSTRUCTION in the Rose Hill neighborhood designed to embrace your treasures and surpass your expectations. The architecture reflects contemporary Northwest...
- Courtesy ofWindermere R.E. Mill Creek
Tired of your commute? Fall in love with this elegant new construction home within blocks of shops & restaurants. Chef's kitchen & open floor plan-perfect for entertainin...
- Courtesy ofRE/MAX Integrity
A luxurious, custom home w/high-end finishes and an abundance of natural light give the house a slick look, and airy feel. European designer showcase and urban city livin...
- Courtesy ofWindermere Bellevue Commons
Rosehaven is a new Toll Brothers community in coveted Rose Hill! The community offers a mix of 26 single and paired homes showcasing a blend of craftsman and contemporary...
- Bldg.Rosehaven at Bradford Place
- Courtesy ofToll Brothers Real Estate, Inc
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. DMCA information
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…