The neighborhood of Kingsgate was annexed to Kirkland in 2011. The neighborhood is one of the more affordable in Kirkland, with the nearby Evergreen Hospital Medical Center.
- Evergreen Hospital Medical Center - Evergreen's 275 bed hospital is the center of a sprawling healthcare campus with diverse services: emergency care with a Medic One base, hospice, family practices, a program for the uninsured, and more.
- Ice Skating - The Kinsgate Arena offers ice skating for all ages. They offer a wide aray of group classes and private classes. They host birthday parties and even have a summer skate school.
- Totem Lake Mall - With many stores such as Ross and Trader Joe’s the Totem lake mall is close to Kingsgate.
- Kingsgate Library - Apart of the King County Library System which won the Library Journal Library of the Year Award for 2011. It is an amazing resource and is considered one of the best library systems in the US.
- Kamiakin Junior High - Home of the Panthers! Graduating 9th graders are required to complete a CAPstone project, where they research and volunteer for a project of benefit to the community.
- John Muir Elementary - The Lake Washington School District has been a national leader in the use of technology in the classroom. Classrooms are equipped with a computer, a digital camera, a digital whiteboard, projector, VCR and speaker systems. Each elementary student is assigned a netbook.
Five bedroom potential! This lovingly maintained home's 2nd story is completely unfinished...990 sq. ft.! Main floor features a huge master suite plus two additional over...
- Bldg.Kingsgate #4
- Courtesy ofWindermere Real Estate/East
Located in the Kingsgate Neighborhood just moments from 405. This totally remodeled home offers everything your most discerning buyer is looking for. Gourmet kitchen comp...
- Bldg.Kingsgate Highlands Div 01 Rep
- Courtesy ofEwing & Clark East
Charming Kirkland living in this split level on cul de sac! Lovely 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath home in desirable Kingsgate, perfectly situated on an expansive corner lot with mat...
- Courtesy ofColdwell Banker Bain
Over $40k price drop! Updated Daylight Rambler backs to greenbelt, fully fenced yard. Secluded dead end street cul-de-sac, quiet neighborhood. Deck for those summer BBQ...
- Courtesy ofThe Doner Group
Pristinely maintained condo home tucked away on a quiet street. Luxurious large master with its own vanity sink and ample closet space. Jack and Jill bath serves both bed...
- Bldg.Compton Meadows II
- Courtesy ofRE/MAX Metro Realty, Inc.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. DMCA information
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…