In the 1920s Juanita gained its name with the creation of the private Juanita Beach Resort - a lakeside haven for Seattleites - on the site of the present Juanita Beach Park. The majority of Juanita was annexed into Kirkland in 2009. The Juanita Neighborhood Association promotes community events and development.
- Carillon Point and Woodmark Hotel - Four star hotel along the marina with fine dining, and retail location on the site of the historic shipyard.
- Juanita Beach Park - This park was recently redeveloped with restored wetlands, improved parking, and refreshed recreational areas. The park had deteriorated badly in the 1990s. In the 1920s the park was a private beach resort with a large bathhouse (see historical photos).
- North Kirkland Community Center and Park - The train park at the North Kirkland Community Center is one of the most innovative and popular playgrounds on the Eastside.
- Juanita High School - Featuring two programs that help students get into college:
- 1. Running Start where 11th and 12th graders attend classes at community and technical colleges.
- 2. the UW in High School program, where high school staff teach University of Washington curriculum for college credit
Modern Waterfront on Kirkland's coveted Champagne Point. Walls of windows frame the 180 degree view of Lk. Washington & Mt Rainier. The kitchen offers top of the line app...
- Courtesy ofAvenue Properties
MODERN LAKESIDE LUXURY built by local builder H2View. Deep-water moorage for 50+-foot yacht, covered boat dock w/ boat lift,impossible to find on Lk Wa. Private living sp...
- Courtesy ofKeller Williams Realty Bothell
Dream Comes True! Newly remodeled waterfront in Kirkland! 20,000+SF lot with 150' lawn, approx 100' no-bank shoreline & cabana right off the lake, large dock 12' slip, ce...
- Courtesy ofKelly Right RE of Seattle LLC
$100k Price Reduction! Custom craftsman residence just blocks from Lake WA & Juanita Beach. Light filled open floorplan boasts every luxury amenity: 5BRs all w/ensuite BA...
- Courtesy ofWindermere R.E. Northeast, Inc
Attention builders & developers !!! First time on the market in approximately 59 years, this property has .6991 acres and zoned RSA6. Ready to build. Property currently h...
- Bldg.Niblock Lake Park Trs
- Courtesy ofAloha Kai Real Estate
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. DMCA information
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…