I grew up on Finn Hill when there were no fences between houses, grass higher than my head grew in the fields behind our house, and neighbors risked picking blackberries around the old farmhouse where kids said a lady with a shotgun sat watching. All that got filled in with new houses. Still, the area preserves some nice parks as ones sees throughout the Eastside. You can thank my mother for the guardrail along NE 131st Way. Cars used to fly right off that hill until she got a petition together. The Finn Hill Neighborhood Alliance continues that tradition of community involvement.
- Sandburg Elementary - Sandburg has an active music program. The music department of Juanita High School help out with music lessons leading students into orchestra. The Sandburg choir recently had 65 participants and performs around the community. The building also houses the Discovery Community School, a K-5 cooperative choice school. The Discovery school sponsors many unique, parent-led activities.
- Thoreau Elementary - Home of the Frogs! This is the elementary school I attended. The school was built on a swamp - thus the frog mascot. The school is highly rated on GreatSchools.com.
- Big Finn Hill Park -
- Big Finn Hill Park is a great place for hikers dog walkers mountain bikers and families. With a baseball field and play area. Owls, hawks, eagles and deers can be spotted.
Finn Hill Homes
Bristol Lane is a 9 lot approved plat in a private enclave in highly sought after Kirkland with a majority of the lots backing to permanent open-space. The lots are large...
- Courtesy ofKeller Williams Rlty Bellevue
One of the Eastside’s most magnificent views of Lk WA, Mt Rainier, Olympics & city skylines from this 5,649 SF Finn Hill Meadows estate! FH Meadows is an amazing, unique ...
- Courtesy ofWindermere R.E. Northeast, Inc
Investors/Builders/Developers! Excellent Kirkland/Finn Hill location. City of Kirkland zoning is RSA 8.Plat is level 34,853 sf/ Ideally situated @ corner of 80th & 143rd....
- Bldg.Pease Add/ Moorlands
- Courtesy ofRE/MAX Town Center
First time on market this customized property is loaded with tasteful upgrades. The lovely home was designed to impress offering 3850 sf of living, 4 bdrms, 3.25 bth w/pa...
- Courtesy ofWindermere Real Estate/East
Welcome home to this rare resale in the ultra-special Kirkwood community on Finn Hill. Mark Connor designed Great Room floorplan features Cook's Kitchen and entertaining...
- Courtesy ofKeller Williams Eastside
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…