I grew up on Finn Hill when there were no fences between houses, grass higher than my head grew in the fields behind our house, and neighbors risked picking blackberries around the old farmhouse where kids said a lady with a shotgun sat watching. All that got filled in with new houses. Still, the area preserves some nice parks as ones sees throughout the Eastside. You can thank my mother for the guardrail along NE 131st Way. Cars used to fly right off that hill until she got a petition together. The Finn Hill Neighborhood Alliance continues that tradition of community involvement.
- Sandburg Elementary - Sandburg has an active music program. The music department of Juanita High School help out with music lessons leading students into orchestra. The Sandburg choir recently had 65 participants and performs around the community. The building also houses the Discovery Community School, a K-5 cooperative choice school. The Discovery school sponsors many unique, parent-led activities.
- Thoreau Elementary - Home of the Frogs! This is the elementary school I attended. The school was built on a swamp - thus the frog mascot. The school is highly rated on GreatSchools.com.
- Big Finn Hill Park -
- Big Finn Hill Park is a great place for hikers dog walkers mountain bikers and families. With a baseball field and play area. Owls, hawks, eagles and deers can be spotted.
Finn Hill Homes
7 Finished Lots w/partial Lake & City Views. All utilities in lot. Wonderful new community in Kirkland! Minutes to Juanita Beach, DT Kirkland, and award winning Lake Wash...
- Courtesy ofAvenue Properties
Bristol Lane is a 9 lot approved plat in a private enclave in highly sought after Kirkland with a majority of the lots backing to permanent open-space. The lots are large...
- Courtesy ofKeller Williams Rlty Bellevue
Unparalleled, sweeping views of Lake WA, Olympics & Mt Rainier abound from this lovingly maintained estate. Finn Hill Meadows is a unique enclave of 21 homes set on 29 ac...
- Courtesy ofWindermere R.E. Northeast, Inc
6 Plat, High-end Development Opportunity in Finn Hill. Mostly level lot borders Big Fin Hill Park at the end of secluded dead-end street. Owner willing to carry financing...
- Courtesy ofKeller Williams Downtown Sea
Introducing Kirkland Woods, a new Kirkland neighborhood of 18 homes by Toll Brothers! LIMITED TIME OFFER - SPECIAL BUYER BONUS!! The AMES features 5 bds, 3 ba, includes ...
- Bldg.Kirkland Woods
- Courtesy ofToll Brothers Real Estate, Inc
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. DMCA information
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…