I grew up on Finn Hill when there were no fences between houses, grass higher than my head grew in the fields behind our house, and neighbors risked picking blackberries around the old farmhouse where kids said a lady with a shotgun sat watching. All that got filled in with new houses. Still, the area preserves some nice parks as ones sees throughout the Eastside. You can thank my mother for the guardrail along NE 131st Way. Cars used to fly right off that hill until she got a petition together. The Finn Hill Neighborhood Alliance continues that tradition of community involvement.
- Sandburg Elementary - Sandburg has an active music program. The music department of Juanita High School help out with music lessons leading students into orchestra. The Sandburg choir recently had 65 participants and performs around the community. The building also houses the Discovery Community School, a K-5 cooperative choice school. The Discovery school sponsors many unique, parent-led activities.
- Thoreau Elementary - Home of the Frogs! This is the elementary school I attended. The school was built on a swamp - thus the frog mascot. The school is highly rated on GreatSchools.com.
- Big Finn Hill Park -
- Big Finn Hill Park is a great place for hikers dog walkers mountain bikers and families. With a baseball field and play area. Owls, hawks, eagles and deers can be spotted.
Finn Hill Homes
6 Plat, High-end Development Opportunity in Finn Hill. Mostly level lot borders Big Fin Hill Park at the end of secluded dead-end street. Owner willing to carry financing...
- Courtesy ofKeller Williams Downtown Sea
Endless possibilities Finn Hill! Completely remodeled split entry, upper and lower levels can be used as separate residences, upper level features open kitchen with stain...
- Courtesy ofWindermere Real Estate/East
Enjoy fabulous views in like new 4 bedroom home. Formal dining room. Living room w/ cathedral ceilings & wood w/ gas fireplace. Custom kitchen including special cabinet l...
- Courtesy ofKeller Williams Rlty Bellevue
Immaculately maintained and updated tri-level with 3 bedrooms, 2-1/2 baths and family room on a peaceful and friendly cul-de-sac. Gorgeous remodeled eat-in kitchen with ...
- Bldg.Eldorado North
- Courtesy ofWindermere Real Estate Central
Life is good! Sweet, cheerful move-in ready home with open floor plan in sought after lower Finn Hill. Amazing natural light! Updated windows/trim/doors, remodeled kitche...
- Courtesy ofJohn L. Scott, Inc.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. DMCA information
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…