East of Market
East of Market also known as Norkirk is a peaceful residential neighborhood which lies north of downtown is in walking distance to Downtown Kirkland.
- During May a neighborhood-wide garage sale is held.
- Neighborhood highlights:
- Crestwoods Park - A 26 acre park with recreational fields for baseball, soccer, and basketball.
- Van Aalst Park - The favorite neighborhood playground with an enormous jungle gym.
- Peter Kirk Elementary School - The school offers a variety of after school activities in language, math, and Coach Conklin's cup stacking competition!
- Kirkland Middle School - This highly rated junior high school won the 2010 Washington Achievement Award.
East of Market Homes
Custom Presale opportunity! Awesome Lake Washington & Seattle views! Incredible NW-Contemporary design by dp Design|Build. Great East of Market location backs up to Kirkl...
- Bldg.KIRKLAND ADD
- Courtesy ofRockwell Realty LLC
A rare combination of location, views and lifestyle. Luxury fit and finish. Walls of windows showcase vibrant lake, city and mountain views. Chef's kitchen designed for e...
- Bldg.Kirkland Add
- Courtesy ofRE/MAX Northwest Realtors
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. DMCA information
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…