East of Market
East of Market also known as Norkirk is a peaceful residential neighborhood which lies north of downtown is in walking distance to Downtown Kirkland.
- During May a neighborhood-wide garage sale is held.
- Neighborhood highlights:
- Crestwoods Park - A 26 acre park with recreational fields for baseball, soccer, and basketball.
- Van Aalst Park - The favorite neighborhood playground with an enormous jungle gym.
- Peter Kirk Elementary School - The school offers a variety of after school activities in language, math, and Coach Conklin's cup stacking competition!
- Kirkland Middle School - This highly rated junior high school won the 2010 Washington Achievement Award.
East of Market Homes
Custom Craftsman East of Market. State of the art systems & finishes w/Italian doors, mosaic inlays, cherry hardwoods, 3 fireplaces, wine cellar & audio system. Custom c...
- Courtesy ofJohn L Scott West Seattle
Custom industrial modern home in the heart of Kirkland! Incredible open floor plan made for gatherings. Gourmet kitchen with quartz counters & high end appliances. Living...
- Courtesy ofKeller Williams Eastside
Exquisite craftsman showcasing dramatic great room design - soaring 2 story family room with full height fireplace. Chef's kitchen feats built-in refrigerator, beverage c...
- Courtesy ofTRELORA
East of Market Masterpiece. This one level home blends traditional with modern design. It offers luxury details that include vaulted ceilings, skylights & hardwoods. A ki...
- Courtesy ofJohn L. Scott, Inc.
You will love living in East of Market; one of Kirkland’s premier neighborhoods. Original owners present this lovingly maintained home close to all Downtown Kirkland has ...
- Courtesy ofWindermere Bellevue Commons
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…