One of the most desirable neighborhoods on the Eastside is Downtown Kirkland with its contemporary condominium developments clustered around a walkable downtown with parks, dining, art galleries, library, abundant shopping and dining, and movie theater. Downtown Kirklands waterfront contributes to the charm and draws the crowds for boating, biking, kayaking, and walking along the shore. It's a great place for people watching.
- Kirkland Uncorked - A festival where you can see art and taste food and wine in July.
- Neighborhood highlights:
- Peter Kirk Park - A terrific park at the heart of Kirkland with a great playground, skateboard park, and tennis.
- Marina Park - Central location of Downtown Kirkland with a beach,a marina, tour boats, a pavillion for concerts and events. And of course a scenic water view across the lake to Seattle and the Olympic Mountains.
- Kirkland Performance Center - Delivers world wide acts to Kirkland in music, dance, comedy, and theater.
- Kirkland Library - The King County Library System is rated one of the greatest library systems in America
- Kirkland Parkplace - Shopping mall with eateries, health club, cinema, and boutiques at the heart of downtown.
- Lakeview Elementary School - Highly rated public elementary school located in Downtown Kirkland. Don't miss the Lego Engineering Club after school.
Downtown Kirkland Homes for Sale
Unique opportunity - 15,015 sqft lot in DT zoned (PLA 7B) Multi family/office space. Originally 6 town homes were built in 1988. But extensive exterior damage have left t...
- Bldg.Central Place
- Courtesy ofRealty Executives Brio
Modern Architectural Masterpiece. Less than a block away from waterfront. No detail overlooked, home offers open living spaces throughout 3 levels, 4 bed/3.5 bath. Mature...
- Courtesy ofKeller Williams Eastside
3 homesites that are pretty spectacular.Private & lightly treed.Wonderful location, walk to downtown Kirkland. Short plat approval obtained. LSM application on 4-10-17, p...
- Courtesy ofWindermere Real Estate/East
Meticulously Maintained & Walking Distance to all DT Kirkland has to offer.Central location provides easy access to Restaurants, Shopping, Kirkland Corridor Trail, Google...
- Courtesy ofWindermere Bellevue Commons
Amazingly stylish modern lifestyle in this home in the coveted downtown Kirkland. Three bedrooms, including master en-suite with spa-like tub, cozy master fireplace, & cu...
- Bldg.Center Point
- Courtesy ofJohn L. Scott Westwood
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. DMCA information
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…