Split Between Kirkland and Bellevue is the Bridle Trails Neighborhood, centering itself on Bridle Trails State Park. It's an animal friendly community with horse trails stretching through the 482 acre park. With multiple equestrian facilities and houses on several acres to support their own horses. Working to preserve and enhance the park is The Bridle Trails Park Foundation.
- Bridle Trails State Park - A wide forested 482 acre equestrian park
- Lake Washington Saddle Club from the Bridle Trails State Park.
- Franklin Elementary School - Top rated elementary school in the Lake Washington School District that is unique because it offers unicycling classes to 3rd graders and up.
- Tech City Bowl - a modern bowling alley with 32 lanes the family owned bowling alley has operated since 1958. It features a Pro Shop, sports bar, quality cafe, billiards, arcade games, and disco lighting and sound system.
- Central Park Tennis Club - A tennis club with 18 indoor and outdoor courts, fitness center, and an outdoor pool.
Bridle Trails Homes for Sale
Amazing Rambler in Beautiful Bridle Trails! This Spacious Home is an Amazing Opportunity to Live in this Great Equestrian Community. W/ Gorgeous Pastures, perfectly suite...
- Bldg.Bridal View
- Courtesy ofKeller Williams Tacoma
Elegant 2-story traditional meticulously maintained and updated. Bright slab granite kitchen opens to the deck & family room. Elegant formal areas accented with brilliant...
- Courtesy ofColdwell Banker Bain
Rare opportunity to own spacious custom rambler in prime Bridle Trails area. This 8 year young home has been impeccably kept & lives like new! Situated on an oversized lo...
- Courtesy ofKeller Williams Realty Bothell
Beautiful updated Kirkland/Bridle Trails home w/views of Lake Washington, Seattle, Olympic Mountains. Updates incl: new stainless appliances, refinished hardwood flrs, fr...
- Courtesy ofColdwell Banker Danforth
This home and property is also being marketed as residential. Well maintained 5 bedroom, 2,940 sq.ft. home situated on a level 33,939 sq.ft. lot located in sought after B...
- Courtesy ofSummit Properties NW LLC
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. DMCA information
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…