Split Between Kirkland and Bellevue is the Bridle Trails Neighborhood, centering itself on Bridle Trails State Park. It's an animal friendly community with horse trails stretching through the 482 acre park. With multiple equestrian facilities and houses on several acres to support their own horses. Working to preserve and enhance the park is The Bridle Trails Park Foundation.
- Bridle Trails State Park - A wide forested 482 acre equestrian park
- Lake Washington Saddle Club from the Bridle Trails State Park.
- Franklin Elementary School - Top rated elementary school in the Lake Washington School District that is unique because it offers unicycling classes to 3rd graders and up.
- Tech City Bowl - a modern bowling alley with 32 lanes the family owned bowling alley has operated since 1958. It features a Pro Shop, sports bar, quality cafe, billiards, arcade games, and disco lighting and sound system.
- Central Park Tennis Club - A tennis club with 18 indoor and outdoor courts, fitness center, and an outdoor pool.
Bridle Trails Homes for Sale
One of a Kind Mediterranean/NW Style home set on almost an Acre in Desirable Bridal Trails Area. Extreme attention to detail and thoughtful design makes this home perfect...
- Courtesy ofBerkshire Hathaway HS NW
Absolutely gorgeous one level home built by Buchan. Spacious living room looking out to a lush garden. Wonderful dining room with room for a crowd. Open kitchen adjoins f...
- Courtesy ofWindermere Real Estate/East
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…