A kind resident took me on a tour of Trilogy last Saturday. I was vaguely aware of Trilogy as a local retirement community. My parents had looked there before ending up in Jubilee in Thurston county for their retirement. My first surprise was how vast Trilogy is: 10 neighborhoods, a 32,000 square foot lodge, an 18 hole golf course with its own lodge - all interspersed with generous stretches of forest and trails.
Trilogy House for Sale
We met first at a Trilogy house up for resale. This was one of the larger 2 bedroom floor plans in Trilogy at 2,300 square feet. I should say: "2 bedroom suites", since they each included a private bathroom. The Great Room with its stunning kitchen were truly impressive. My favorite features of the house included:
- Two story rotunda at the entry that catches the sunlight
- First class kitchen constructed of the highest end materials and a massive kitchen island on which two could sleep comfortably
- The three-sided gas fireplace separating the sitting/reading area from the dining area
- Lovely flooring throughout: hardwoods, slate, tile, and plush carpeting
- The big Trex deck with view of the greenbelt
- The attractive facade and uniformity of the neighborhood
Read more and see photos of the Trilogy House for Sale.
The tour continued at the Cascade Club Lodge. What impressed me here besides the sheer size of the building was how well designed it was, such that it attracted a large number of residents on a Saturday morning for a variety of activities:
- Snacking and computing in the Cyber Cafe
- A classical music group was practicing in the ballroom
- A lecture on nutrition was well-attended
- The health club was busy with members getting in their morning workouts
- Some grandkids were enjoying the pool.
Read more about Trilogy and its amenities.
Trilogy Near Completion
Only forty lots remain to be sold by builder Shea Homes, and then Trilogy will be have reached its targeted size of 1,500 homes. The builder is closing up its sales office next to the lodge and providing this building to the community association. The association is well-run and well-funded with dues having been kept down to $198 per month. At this time of writing, 36 homes are up for resale in Trilogy.
Search for Trilogy Homes for Sale.