Woodridge is a close-knit, hilltop community just to the south of Downtown Bellevue. Bellevue's iconic train trestle runs off the north end of the hill. Two points of focus for the community are:
- Woodridge Swim Club with a big 25 yard pool and a competitive swim team.
- Woodridge Elementary School - a 2011 winner of the Washington Achievement Award for Overall Excellence.
Woodridge Homes For Sale
A Norwood Village daylight rambler with breathtaking views of Seattle, the Mountains & Lake Washington. Enjoy sunlit simplicity of an open floor plan, picture windows, de...
- Bldg.Norwood Village
- Courtesy ofWindermere Real Estate/East
Wonderful turnkey, extensively remodeled home on a quiet street in Woodridge. The master bedroom features a huge walk in closet, view room, mosaic tiled glass shower, sta...
- Bldg.Woodridge Div No. 06
- Courtesy ofRE/MAX Northwest Realtors
Great Schools and Neighborhood. Views of Seattle Bellevue and Easy commute to any downtown.
- Courtesy ofSkyline Properties, Inc.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright. DMCA information
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…